THE TRUCK THAT DRIVES YOU OFF ROAD AND ON ROAD
Stralis X-WAY is the truck with the biggest payload capacity in its segment that combines the best fuel-efficiency and safety technologies of IVECO’s on-road trucks with the legendary off-road robustness of its toughest vehicles.
The mission-oriented approach is taken to the extreme, to match your requirements precisely.
The Stralis X-WAY was created with a mission-oriented approach, to enable you to tailor your vehicle’s configuration to match your requirements precisely. Its wide choice of features and components, the legendary robustness of its chassis, every detail of its design result in a vehicle that can be configured for an extensive variety of missions – which it will perform flawlessly.
THE BEST FUEL SAVING AND SAFETY TECHNOLOGIES IN ONE TRUCK
Stralis X-WAY is specially designed to provide drivers with the full benefits of its fuel saving and safety systems
- HI-CRUISE predictive CRUISE control and gear shifting;
- SMART AUXILIARIES energy waste prevention system;
- SMART EGR system, a fuel economy enabler, optimists injection timing;
- ANTI-IDLING system, shuts the engine off after a pre-defined time.
- EBS Electronic Braking;
- ESP Electronic Stability Program;
- AEBS Advanced Emergency Braking System;
- LDWS Lane Departure Warning System.
ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY WITH A WIDE CHOICE OF
FEATURES AND COMPONENTS
STRALIS X-WAY FEATURES:
A WIDE OFFER OF PTOs:
- Engine, gearbox and Multi power PTOs;
- New sandwich PTO with torque up to 2,450 Nm;
- Switchable / Not switchable, with and without Intarder.
You can also choose from three setups depending on how much off-road work you will require of your vehicle.
On-road homologation with easy cab access and wide visibility for the safest working conditions.
On-road homologation with higher approach angle and ground clearance.
Off-road homologation with off-road grade-ability and approach angle (> 25°).
THREE CABS FOR ULTIMATE COMFORT AND SAFETY
Choose the best cab for your mission
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM THREE TYPES OF CABS FOR YOUR STRALIS X-WAY :
- The AD (Active Day) short cab with low roof;
- The AT (Active Time) sleeper cab with low or medium roof, and for ultimate comfort;
- The AS (Active Space) sleeper cab, the largest truck cab designed around the driver for the long-haul missions.
- 1. OVERALL HEIGHT
- 2. LENGTH
- 3. FLOOR TO ROOF, FOOTWELL
- 4. FLOOR TO ROOF, CAB CENTRE
- 5. FLOOR HEIGHT, CAB CENTRE
- 6. NUMBER OF BEDS
- 7. BOARDING STEPS
- 8. EXTERIOR STORAGE